Press Release

Rebuilding of your old Winslow Drill Point Grinders

Did you know that Winslow Engineering is able to rebuild your old Drill Point Sharpeners or Drill Point Splitters? They may have names like Winslomatics, Exactamatic, HC 101, 100B, G&L or Giddings & Lewis Drill Bit Sharpeners, also called Drill Point Grinders. Some of these older Drill Point Sharpeners may have difficulty grinding the appropriate Helical, Conventional, Bickford, Racon or Split Point. Customers will send their machines to us and we will evaluate the Drill Point Sharpener and prepare a proposal for rebuilding the drill sharpener. Our goal is to bring the Drill Point Sharpener back as close as we can to a new machine, for less cost.

Enjoy the article so far? Recommend it to your friends and peers.

Winslow Engineering Inc.   920-921-6404
Copyright © 2019 http://www.winsloweng.com